Meaning of our Moon dreamcatcher: TENDERNESS – LOVE – FAMILY
- Unique shape of the Moon holds powerful symbolism: femininity, intuition, and protection.
- The Rose Quartz, a stone of unconditional love, brings warmth and tenderness. It helps to heal the heart and bring inner peace. It also strengthens the love in relationships, making it unconditional and eternal.
- Creates a protective and nurturing energy in your space (bedroom, kid’s bedroom, living room…).
- Handcrafted with care using only the finest materials: cotton rope, real feathers, and a real Rose Quartz stone.
- A thoughtful gift for any loved one.
- Perfect for ladies who want to add a touch of tradition and spirituality to their homes.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION :
- Handmade - Macrame by Nicha
- Stone: Authentic Rose Quartz (no chemical treatment)
- Mostly made with natural components.
- Materials: 100% cotton rope, wooden bead, glossy pearls and real feathers.
- Size: 30" x 8,5"
- LED Light: Optional
- Made in Thailand.
- By buying from us, you participate in the empowerment of the Akha women who make up our team.
GIFT WRAP - BIRTHDAY, CELEBRATIONS, WEDDING.
- Our dream catchers come beautifully packaged in eco-friendly kraft paper gift wrap and sealed with an authentic wax stamp, making it a special gift that will impress your loved ones.
- We offer a personal touch by providing the option of a hand-written personalized note from Nicha upon request.
Our gift wrap for the dream catcher.
BULK ORDER & WORKSHOPS
- For bulk order or workshops, please contact me.
- You can contact me via Messenger at any time, Instagram or via the "Contact Us" page.
CUSTOMER REVIEWS - 100% OF OUR REVIEWS ARE RATED 5 STARS ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Verifiable on our Facebook and Instagram accounts
- Delivery time in Thailand is estimated at 10-20 business days. As our products are handmade, the delivery time may vary depending on the number of orders being processed.
- For rush orders (birthday, wedding, Mother’s Day), please contact me via Facebook, Instagram or email here.
- For international delivery, please contact me.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES:
I accept returns and exchanges:
- Contact me within 7 days of delivery.
- Return items within 14 days of delivery.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs if the dissatisfaction was not generated by a third party. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
How to take care of your dream catcher and your stone?
Taking care of your moon dreamcatcher and rose quartz stone is important to ensure that they continue to bring positive energy and protection to your life. Here are a few tips:
- It is important to keep your dreamcatcher and rose quartz stone out of direct sunlight, as too much sunlight can cause the colors of the feathers and stones to fade. Instead, keep it in a place where it can receive indirect light, such as near a window that is shaded by a curtain or blinds.
- It's also important to keep your lucky charm and rose quartz stone clean. You can gently dust your dreamcatcher with a soft brush or cloth to remove any dust or cobwebs. For the rose quartz stone, you can use a damp cloth to gently wipe it clean. Avoid using any harsh chemicals or cleaning solutions as they can damage the natural fibers and stones.
- Keep your dreamcatcher and rose quartz stone in good condition, you should avoid exposing them to extreme temperatures or humidity, as this can cause the fibers and stones to warp or crack.
- You can also recharge its energy by holding them in your hands and visualizing positive energy flowing into them. You can also place them in a location where they can receive moonlight overnight.
By following these simple tips, you can ensure that your moon dreamcatcher and rose quartz stone continue to bring positive energy and protection to your life for years to come.
Semi-precious Stones in Dreamcatchers: Beliefs and Traditions, Not Scientific Fact.
- Please note that the power of the stone has not been scientifically proven and it is based on beliefs and traditions.
- We do not take any responsibility for any claims made about the power or energy of the stone. It is up to the individual's belief and discretion.
Discover also our other dreamcatchers
The story of Willow, the inventor of the Moon dreamcatcher
A crescent moon dreamcatcher with a quartz stone rose.
* Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product. Due to differences in monitors, colors of products may also appear different to those shown on the site.
** Please note, sizes on the description may have a tolerance/variation +/- of up to 2cm for the product as it’s a handmade job.