THE PHUANG MALAI ROSE MEANING: PURE LOVE & INNER PEACE
- Incorporating the powerful symbol of love in rose quartz, this Phuang Malai combines timeless beauty and modern elegance while respecting Thai tradition.
- Handcrafted by Nicha's skilled hands, each Malai Rose is made of natural cotton, real dried flowers and authentic semi-precious stones, without any plastic or chemical treatment.
- The Malai Rose gift carries a message of unconditional love, good health and inner peace.
- Sprinkle the sacred fragrance (included in the box) or your favorite perfume on the Phuang Malai to spread an atmosphere of devotion and peace.
- Give your mom for Mother's Day, your parents for your wedding, or a monk a gift whose originality and beauty will be remembered forever.
- Handmade - Macrame by Nicha
- Made only from natural components.
- Material: 100% cotton rope, real dried flowers
- Stone: Authentic Rose Quartz (no chemical treatment)
- Size: 5” x 12”
- Gift box included
- Thai holy perfume included
- Greeting card included (write your own wishes for your mom)
- Made in Thailand
- By ordering from us, you play a part in empowering the Akha women who are part of our team.
Gift wrapping for Mother’s Day
- Our Phuang Malai is beautifully packaged in an eco-friendly paper gift box. It always comes with a bottle of sacred perfume.
- For Mother's Day, each box contains a free card for you to write a personal note to your mom.
- Nicha offers the possibility to write a handwritten message for you, in case you want to send it directly to your mom (on request).✍🏻
- We also provide elegant wooden boxes upon request. Contact me for more details.
Gift wrapping for Wedding celebrations
- You can ask us if you prefer a paper box or a wooden box for your wedding.
- The precious wooden box (on request) is the perfect way to show your parents how much they mean to you and to thank them for what they have done for you.
- If you want to follow a color theme or get unique pieces for your this event of a lifetime, contact me asap.
OUR PHUANG MALAI ARE ALSO AVAILABLE AT (Mother's Day 2023):
CUSTOMER REVIEWS - 100% OF OUR REVIEWS ARE RATED 5 STARS ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Verifiable on our Facebook and Instagram accounts
- For bulk order, please contact me.
- You can contact me via Messenger at any time, Instagram or via the "Contact Us" page.
- During Mother's Day, the delivery time in Thailand is estimated to be 5-7 business days.
- Outside of the Mother's Day event and pre-order campaign, the delivery time is estimated at 10-20 business days.
- Please note that since our products are handmade, the delivery time may vary depending on the number of orders being processed.
- For rush orders (birthday, wedding, religious celebration...), please contact me via Facebook, Instagram or email here.
- For international delivery, please contact me.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES:
I accept returns and exchanges:
- Contact me within 7 days of delivery.
- Return items within 14 days of delivery.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs if the dissatisfaction was not generated by a third party. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR PHUANG MALAI?
Taking care of your Phuang Malai is crucial to maintain its beauty and keep it looking like new for years to come. As a cherished piece in your home or Buddhist shrine, it's essential to handle it with care to preserve its beauty. Here are some tips on how to properly care for your Malai.
- Handle with care - Always handle your Phuang Malai with gentle care, as the dried flowers, cotton and semi-precious stones are delicate and can easily be damaged. Avoid touching the flowers and stones with your hands as much as possible.
- Avoid direct sunlight - Direct sunlight can cause the dried flowers and cotton to fade and the colors to deteriorate. Place your Malai Grace in a cool and dry area.
- Keep it dry - Humidity and moisture can cause mold and mildew to form, which can cause damage to the dried flowers and cotton. Avoid placing your Phuang Malai in areas with high humidity and moisture levels.
- Dust regularly - Dust and dirt can accumulate on the dried flowers, cotton, and semi-precious stones, causing them to look dull and dingy. You can gently dust your Malai with a soft brush or cloth to remove any dust or cobwebs.
- In you believe in it, you can also recharge the energy of the stone by holding your Malai in your hands and visualizing positive energy flowing into it. You can also place them in a location where they can receive moonlight overnight.
With proper care and maintenance, you can ensure that your Phuang Malai remains a cherished piece in your home or Buddhist shrine for years to come.
SEMI-PRECIOUS STONES IN Phuang Malai: BELIEFS AND TRADITIONS, NOT SCIENTIFIC FACT.
- Please note that the power of the stone has not been scientifically proven and it is based on beliefs and traditions.
- We do not take any responsibility for any claims made about the power or energy of the stone. It is up to the individual's belief and discretion.
DISCOVER ALSO OUR OTHER Phuang Malai
Come and discover here our Malai Grace or Malai Cuty, 2 Phuang Malai full of meaning.
* Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product. Due to differences in monitors, colors of products may also appear different to those shown on the site.
** Please note, sizes on the description may have a tolerance/variation +/- of up to 2cm for the product as it’s a handmade job.
The power of a Phuang Malai associated with a pink quartz
The origin and meaning of the rose quartz
The Rose Quartz stone is a popular and widely recognized gemstone, renowned for its beauty and its various benefits in different cultures. The stone has its roots in different parts of the world, including Africa, South America, and Europe. The delicate pink color of the stone symbolizes love, compassion, and healing, making it a popular choice for jewelry and decorative items.
In ancient civilizations, the rose quartz stone was believed to have healing properties and was used to treat various ailments. The Egyptians, for example, believed that the stone could help cure physical ailments and soothe the soul.
In India, the stone was used as a talisman for love and protection, and was believed to bring happiness and peace to relationships. The Chinese also saw the stone as a symbol of love and prosperity, and would often give rose quartz gifts to their loved ones to strengthen relationships.
We can see clearly that, whatever the culture, the rose quartz is associated with love and care and it is today its universal meaning.
The combination of our Phuang Malai and the love stone
Phuang Malai is part of our cultural heritage that probably goes back many centuries or more as we find descriptions of floral ornaments in the Ramakian. This unique art form has always carried elegance, good luck, protection and good health.
When the rose quartz stone is combined with our tradition, the meaning becomes very powerful. With Phuang Malai symbolizing luck, health and protection, and rose quartz symbolizing love and health, we create the most powerful amulet to show unconditional love and good health.
Here we have the combination of the most beautiful values of our world. Health and love in one and what could be more beautiful and meaningful than wishing this to those we love.