A Christmas without candy can cannot be a real Christmas.
The must-have Christmas item if you don't want to miss out on a real Christmas tree. This candy has been an integral part of the holiday season for over 400 years!
Kids love this original Christmas candy and you'll make them happy by letting them hang it on the tree.👪
You will find it in 3 colors: Red, Green and Blue 🎄
So many colors to ensure a merry Christmas and perfect if you have several children.
- Handmade - Macrame by Nicha
- Made with natural components.
- Materials: Cotton
- Size: 12 x 4.5 cm
- Available colors: Red – Green – Blue
- Made in Bangkok and Chiang Rai.
- 50% of our team are Akha women.
- By buying with us, you participate in the empowerment of these women.
Our 2022 Christmas ornaments are also available at (winter season 2022):
- For bulk order, please contact me.
- You can contact me via Messenger at any time, Instagram or via the "Contact Us" page.
2021 CUSTOMER REVIEWS - 100% of our reviews are rated 5 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Verifiable on our Facebook and Instagram accounts
PACKAGING AND SHIPPING:
- Christmas ornament orders over THB 1,000 will receive a Christmas box and free shipping (Thailand only).
- Delivery time in Thailand is estimated at 5-10 business days. As our products are handmade, the delivery time may vary depending on the number of orders being processed.
- For international delivery or rush shipping, please contact me.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES:
I accept returns and exchanges:
- Contact me within 7 days of delivery.
- Return items within 14 days of delivery.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs if the dissatisfaction was not generated by a third party. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
* Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product. Due to differences in monitors, colors of products may also appear different to those shown on the site.
** Please note, sizes on the description may have a tolerance/variation +/- of up to 2cm for the product as it’s a handmade job.