The Legend of Santa's Star
It is said that Santa Claus🎅 wears a Christmas star around his neck. The reason has never really been elucidated, whether it is an energy amulet for his long journey or rather a compass to orient himself.
The fact is that no one could see it because it is hidden under his heavy red coat.
Even the ancient book of dwarves 📖 makes no mention of Christmas stars….
Here is one of the most famous representations of this jewel of Santa Claus, and it will take all its value on your tree🎄, without a doubt.
- Handmade - Macrame by Nicha
- Made with natural components.
- Materials: Cotton, steel circle
- Size: ø10.5 cm
- Available colors: Red
- Made in Bangkok and Chiang Rai.
- 50% of our team are Akha women.
- By buying with us, you participate in the empowerment of these women.
Our 2022 Christmas ornaments are also available at (winter season 2022):
- For bulk order, please contact me.
- You can contact me via Messenger at any time, Instagram or via the "Contact Us" page.
2021 CUSTOMER REVIEWS - 100% of our reviews are rated 5 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Verifiable on our Facebook and Instagram accounts
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES:
I accept returns and exchanges:
- Contact me within 7 days of delivery.
- Return items within 14 days of delivery.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs if the dissatisfaction was not generated by a third party. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
* Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product. Due to differences in monitors, colors of products may also appear different to those shown on the site.
** Please note, sizes on the description may have a tolerance/variation +/- of up to 2cm for the product as it’s a handmade job.