THE PHUANG MALAI FLOWERS MEANING: FEMININITY & TENDERNESS
- A unique creation that preserves the tradition and carries as a symbol of femininity and abundance.
- Expertly handcrafted using natural cotton and real dry flowers in Thailand, each Malai Flowers is a plastic-free work of art made by the talented Nicha.
- The Malai Flowers, with its signature dried flower bouquet, represents the original tenderness of our mothers and the delicacy of our natural world.
- Sprinkle the sacred fragrance (included in the box) or your favorite perfume on the Phuang Malai to spread an atmosphere of devotion and peace.
- Give your mom for Mother's Day, your parents for your wedding, or a monk a gift whose originality and beauty will be remembered forever.
- Handmade - Macrame by Nicha
- Made only from natural components.
- Material: 100% cotton rope, real dried flowers
- Size: 5” x 12”
- Gift box included
- Thai holy perfume included
- Made in Thailand
- By ordering from us, you play a part in empowering the Akha women who are part of our team.
Gift wrapping for Mother’s Day
- Our Phuang Malai is beautifully packaged in an eco-friendly paper gift box. It always comes with a bottle of sacred perfume.
- Nicha offers the possibility to write a handwritten message for you, in case you want to send it directly to your mom (on request).✍🏻
- We also provide elegant wooden boxes upon request. Contact me for more details.
Gift wrapping for Wedding celebrations
- You can ask us if you prefer a paper box or a wooden box for your wedding.
- The precious wooden box (on request) is the perfect way to show your parents how much they mean to you and to thank them for what they have done for you.
- If you want to follow a color theme or get unique pieces for your this event of a lifetime, contact me asap.
OUR PHUANG MALAI ARE ALSO AVAILABLE AT (Mother's Day 2023):
CUSTOMER REVIEWS - 100% OF OUR REVIEWS ARE RATED 5 STARS ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Verifiable on our Facebook and Instagram accounts
- For bulk order, please contact me.
- You can contact me via Messenger at any time, Instagram or via the "Contact Us" page.
- During Mother's Day, the delivery time in Thailand is estimated to be 5-7 business days.
- Outside of the Mother's Day event and pre-order campaign, the delivery time is estimated at 10-20 business days.
- Please note that since our products are handmade, the delivery time may vary depending on the number of orders being processed.
- For rush orders (birthday, wedding, religious celebration...), please contact me via Facebook, Instagram or email here.
- For international delivery, please contact me.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES:
I accept returns and exchanges:
- Contact me within 7 days of delivery.
- Return items within 14 days of delivery.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs if the dissatisfaction was not generated by a third party. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR PHUANG MALAI?
Taking care of your Phuang Malai is crucial to maintain its beauty and keep it looking like new for years to come. As a cherished piece in your home or Buddhist shrine, it's essential to handle it with care to preserve its beauty. Here are some tips on how to properly care for your Malai.
- Handle with care - Always handle your Phuang Malai with gentle care, as the dried flowers, cotton and semi-precious stones are delicate and can easily be damaged. Avoid touching the flowers and stones with your hands as much as possible.
- Avoid direct sunlight - Direct sunlight can cause the dried flowers and cotton to fade and the colors to deteriorate. Place your Malai Flowers in a cool and dry area.
- Keep it dry - Humidity and moisture can cause mold and mildew to form, which can cause damage to the dried flowers and cotton. Avoid placing your Phuang Malai in areas with high humidity and moisture levels.
- Dust regularly - Dust and dirt can accumulate on the dried flowers, cotton, and semi-precious stones, causing them to look dull and dingy. You can gently dust your Malai with a soft brush or cloth to remove any dust or cobwebs.
With proper care and maintenance, you can ensure that your Phuang Malai remains a cherished piece in your home or Buddhist shrine for years to come.
DISCOVER ALSO OUR OTHER Phuang Malai
* Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product. Due to differences in monitors, colors of products may also appear different to those shown on the site.
** Please note, sizes on the description may have a tolerance/variation +/- of up to 2cm for the product as it’s a handmade job.
The Phuang Malai flowers, at the crossroads of cultures
The Meaning of Bouquets through the Cultures of the World
Flowers have been a part of human culture for thousands of years, and throughout history, the flower bouquet has held different meanings across different cultures. In ancient Greece, for example, the giving of a flower bouquet symbolized the beginning of a new relationship or the expression of deep feelings of love.
The Victorians in England, on the other hand, saw flowers as a way to express emotions through the use of different blooms and their meanings.
A bouquet of red roses, for instance, represented love, while a bouquet of forget-me-nots symbolized memories and friendship.
In recent times, the meaning of flower bouquets has continued to evolve and expand. A wedding bouquet, for example, represents the bride’s love for her groom.
hatever the occasion or culture, the gift of a flower carries the message of a tribute. It is a meaningful symbol of love, friendship and life itself.
The Combination of the Flower Bouquet and the Century-Old Thai Phuang Malai
The Thai Phuang malai, which is traditionally made of jasmine flowers, is a Thai craft that has evolved very little over the centuries. It is a symbol of Thai culture and heritage and is an important part of Thai religious ceremonies and celebrations.
Recently, we have put a fresh and modern spin on the traditional malai. A new variation, the Phuang Malai Flowers, incorporates a bouquet of dried flowers bringing together all the positive meanings built up over the centuries and the world to create something truly unique. A unique piece incorporating the best of the world's cultures.
It is a testament to the evolution of the flower bouquet and the preservation of Thai cultural heritage, and a reminder of the importance of beauty, love, and life itself.
Here we pay homage to love, to beauty and to the beauty of our diverse world.