Macrame by Nicha: The only E-Workshop with its DIY KIT !
- Learn how to make your own dreamcatcher, step by step, with Nicha. 👩🏫
- Easy to understand and success is guaranteed. .
- All Nicha’s secrets are revealed in this exclusive WORKSHOP. ⚗️
- Unlimited access
KIT-DIY "Air of Freedom" content:
- 1 FULL DREAMCATCHER DIY KIT .
- 1 HOUR WORKSHOP (E-learning video accessible on our website).
Thai and English languages are both available.
A new way to spend your time at home!
- A new activity to do with your kids.
- Develop manual abilities and concentration
- Guaranteed exciting moments. Fun and smart.
- Décor your bedroom by yourself.
KIT accessories & details:
- Your workshop password.
- Pink Quartz stones.
- Real feathers.
- Golden ring – ⌀10 cm.
- Ropes 100% cotton.
- Thread 100% cotton
- Wooden beads.
- Long needle.
- Hot glue.
- Size: 4"x10"
- Time of completion: 1 to 2 hours.
- Level: Easy
- You will find your personal password inside your KIT box.
- Then, go to section “Workshops” in the top Menu bar of our website.
- Click on the corresponding workshop and enter your password.
- Now, enjoy! 🤓
- Make some space on your table nearby your computer.
- Get a pair of scissors.
- A seamstress ruler or a classical one.
- A pen.
- Some plasters or tiny gloves to protect your fingers from the hot glue (recommended for kids).
« Air of Freedom », a dreamcatcher symbol of peace and love.
💕 Rose Quartz : Stone of Love and Self-confidence.
💕 Pink & white: Tenderness and purity colors.
💕 Dreamcatcher power: Protect your nights from nightmares.
“WE ARE ALL LEARNERS, DOERS, AND TEACHERS.” Richard Bach
💌 You can contact me via Messenger anytime. I will be happy to answer to your questions.
↑ Contact me here ↑
* Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product. Due to differences in monitors, colors of products may also appear different to those shown on the site.