PHUANG MALAI JAIDEE MEANING: DEDICATION & GRATITUDE
- Offered to teachers, the Malai Jaidee becomes a lasting souvenir, a visible expression of students' gratitude and respect to be treasured forever.
- Malai Jaidee, with its signature dried flower bouquet, represents the transformative power of education and youth's potential.
- Expertly handcrafted using natural cotton and real dry flowers in Thailand, Malai Jaidee is a plastic-free work of art made by the talented Nicha.
Enhance its aura with the sacred fragrance included to emanate an ambiance of respect and honor.
An ideal gift for Teacher's Day or mentors, a unique, memorable symbol of appreciation.
- Handmade - Macrame by Nicha
- Made only from natural components.
- Material: 100% cotton rope, real dried flowers
- Size: 5” x 12”
- Gift box included
- Thai holy perfume included
- Made in Thailand
- By ordering from us, you play a part in empowering the Akha women who are part of our team.
Gift wrapping customization for Teacher’s Day, Mother's Day or Wedding
- Our Phuang Malai is beautifully packaged in an eco-friendly paper gift box. It always comes with a bottle of sacred perfume.
For any customization, such as wedding theme color, corporate label or additional accessories, contact us.
OUR PHUANG MALAI ARE ALSO AVAILABLE AT (Mother's Day 2023):
CUSTOMER REVIEWS - 100% OF OUR REVIEWS ARE RATED 5 STARS ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Verifiable on our Facebook and Instagram accounts
- For bulk order, please contact me.
- You can contact me via Messenger at any time, Instagram or via the "Contact Us" page.
- During Mother's Day, the delivery time in Thailand is estimated to be 5-7 business days.
- Outside of the Mother's Day event and pre-order campaign, the delivery time is estimated at 10-20 business days.
- Please note that since our products are handmade, the delivery time may vary depending on the number of orders being processed.
- For rush orders (birthday, wedding, religious celebration...), please contact me via Facebook, Instagram or email here.
- For international delivery, please contact me.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES:
I accept returns and exchanges:
- Contact me within 7 days of delivery.
- Return items within 14 days of delivery.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs if the dissatisfaction was not generated by a third party. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR PHUANG MALAI?
Taking care of your Phuang Malai is crucial to maintain its beauty and keep it looking like new for years to come. As a cherished piece in your home or Buddhist shrine, it's essential to handle it with care to preserve its beauty. Here are some tips on how to properly care for your Malai.
- Handle with care - Always handle your Phuang Malai with gentle care, as the dried flowers and cotton are delicate and can easily be damaged. Avoid touching the flowers and stones with your hands as much as possible.
- Avoid direct sunlight - Direct sunlight can cause the dried flowers and cotton to fade and the colors to deteriorate. Place your Malai Jaidee in a cool and dry area.
- Keep it dry - Humidity and moisture can cause mold and mildew to form, which can cause damage to the dried flowers and cotton. Avoid placing your Phuang Malai in areas with high humidity and moisture levels.
- Dust regularly - Dust and dirt can accumulate on the dried flowers and cotton causing them to look dull and dingy. You can gently dust your Malai with a soft brush or cloth to remove any dust or cobwebs.
With proper care and maintenance, you can ensure that your Phuang Malai remains a cherished piece in your home or Buddhist shrine for years to come.
DISCOVER ALSO OUR OTHER Phuang Malai
* Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product. Due to differences in monitors, colors of products may also appear different to those shown on the site.
** Please note, sizes on the description may have a tolerance/variation +/- of up to 2cm for the product as it’s a handmade job.
What is the significance of "Wai Kru"? Honouring Teachers with a Phuang Malai
The Essence of "Wai Kru".
In the heart of Thailand's vibrant cultural tapestry, one tradition stands out with its profound significance - the "พวงมาลัยไหว้ครู" - "Phuang Malai Hay Kru". This phrase translates to the act of offering a Phuang Malai, a beautifully crafted Thai flower garland, as a token of respect and gratitude towards teachers - "Kru".
This ceremonial act not only underlines the importance of the student-teacher bond but also mirrors the deep-seated respect Thais nurture for their educators. The reverence and appreciation encapsulated in each handcrafted Phuang Malai make it a unique symbol of Thailand's educational values.
Why are Teachers Considered as a Guiding Lights of Thai Society?
Teachers are pillars of Thai society, playing a critical role in shaping young minds and thus, the nation's future.
They are more than just the purveyors of academic knowledge; they guide students through life's critical lessons and challenges. As torchbearers of wisdom, their influence extends beyond classrooms, fostering not only education but also character development.
Hence, expressing gratitude and respect towards these educators is a cherished practice. The act of offering Phuang Malai is one of the most heartfelt ways to express these sentiments.
When is the Ideal Moment to Honour Teachers? The Wai Khru Ceremony or Teacher's Day.
The 'Wai Khru' ceremony, an annual event held in Thai schools, is the perfect occasion to offer a Phuang Malai to a teacher.
This ceremony symbolizes the formalization of the student-teacher relationship and strengthens the bond of mutual respect.
Often, this event coincides with Thailand's Teacher's Day, making the offering of Phuang Malai even more special. This day celebrates the tireless efforts of teachers, and the Phuang Malai, symbolic of respect and gratitude, becomes the perfect tribute.
Why Choose "Malai Jaidee" from Macrame by Nicha?
At Macrame by Nicha, we believe in the power of traditions and the enduring impact of a heartfelt gift. That's why our Phuang Malai "Malai Jaidee" is not just a flower garland; it's an everlasting symbol of respect, gratitude, and the timeless bond between a teacher and a student.
Unlike traditional Phuang Malai, which withers over time, our Malai Jaidee is crafted to last, just like the memories it represents.
Choosing Malai Jai Dee as a teacher's gift signifies more than adherence to tradition. It's a unique, enduring token of respect that captures a moment in time and keeps it alive in memory.
Respect for educators is deeply embedded in Thai culture, and the tradition of "พวงมาลัยไหว้ครู" or offering Phuang Malai to teachers beautifully encapsulates this sentiment.
Opting for the Malai Jai Dee from Macrame by Nicha takes this tradition a step further by making the expression of respect a lasting memory.
Whether you're a student seeking the perfect gift for your teacher or someone interested in Thai traditions, our Malai Jai Dee is the perfect blend of traditional symbolism and enduring value.
It's more than just a gift; it's a timeless tribute to the ones who guide us towards knowledge and wisdom.