THE PHUANG MALAI DRAGON MEANING: POWER, LUCK & WEALTH
This magnificent Phuang Malai, embodying the spirit of the red dragon. It is a time-honored tradition, a contemporary sophistication thanks to the natural cotton.
- Offering the Malai Dragon as gift communicates a message of power, prosperity, and good luck. It also encourages success and self-confidence.
- Ideal for notable occasions such as Lunar New Year, weddings, or for presenting as a significant gift to a respected individual or a loved one. Is a true testament to our rich cultural heritage and makes a perfect gift that carries a deep and powerful meaning.
- Every Malai Dragon is painstakingly handcrafted by Nicha, utilizing only the finest natural materials, void of any plastic.
- To elevate the atmosphere of success and prosperity, sprinkle the sacred fragrance (included in the box) or your preferred perfume on the Malai.
Discover the beauty of our handcrafted Phuang Malai for weddings, VIP gifts and Mother's Day.
- Handmade - Macrame by Nicha
- Made only from natural components.
- Material: 100% cotton rope
- Size: 3.5” x 9.5”
- VIP Wooden Box included
- Thai holy perfume included
- Greeting card on request
- Made in Thailand
- By ordering from us, you play a part in empowering the Akha women who are part of our team.
Wooden Gift box for VIP
- Our Phuang Malai is beautifully packaged in an eco-friendly wooden gift box. It always comes with a bottle of sacred perfume.
- For any customization, such as a corporate label or additional accessories, contact us.
Gift wrapping for Wedding celebrations
- The precious wooden box is the perfect way to show your parents how much they mean to you and to thank them for what they have done for you.
- If you want to follow a color theme or get unique pieces for your this event of a lifetime, contact me asap.
OUR PHUANG MALAI ARE ALSO AVAILABLE AT (Mother's Day 2023):
CUSTOMER REVIEWS - 100% OF OUR REVIEWS ARE RATED 5 STARS ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Verifiable on our Facebook and Instagram accounts
- For bulk order, please contact me.
- You can contact me via Messenger at any time, Instagram or via the "Contact Us" page.
- During Mother's Day, the delivery time in Thailand is estimated to be 5-7 business days.
- Outside of the Mother's Day event and pre-order campaign, the delivery time is estimated at 10-20 business days.
- Please note that since our products are handmade, the delivery time may vary depending on the number of orders being processed.
- For rush orders (birthday, wedding, religious celebration...), please contact me via Facebook, Instagram or email here.
- For international delivery, please contact me.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES:
I accept returns and exchanges:
- Contact me within 7 days of delivery.
- Return items within 14 days of delivery.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs if the dissatisfaction was not generated by a third party. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR PHUANG MALAI?
Taking care of your Phuang Malai is crucial to maintain its beauty and keep it looking like new for years to come. As a cherished piece in your home or Buddhist shrine, it's essential to handle it with care to preserve its beauty. Here are some tips on how to properly care for your Malai.
- Handle with care - Always handle your Phuang Malai with gentle care, as the dried flowers, cotton and semi-precious stones are delicate and can easily be damaged. Avoid touching the flowers and stones with your hands as much as possible.
- Avoid direct sunlight - Direct sunlight can cause the dried flowers and cotton to fade and the colors to deteriorate. Place your Malai Grace in a cool and dry area.
- Keep it dry - Humidity and moisture can cause mold and mildew to form, which can cause damage to the dried flowers and cotton. Avoid placing your Phuang Malai in areas with high humidity and moisture levels.
- Dust regularly - Dust and dirt can accumulate on the dried flowers, cotton, and semi-precious stones, causing them to look dull and dingy. You can gently dust your Malai with a soft brush or cloth to remove any dust or cobwebs.
- In you believe in it, you can also recharge the energy of the stone by holding your Malai in your hands and visualizing positive energy flowing into it. You can also place them in a location where they can receive moonlight overnight.
With proper care and maintenance, you can ensure that your Phuang Malai remains a cherished piece in your home or Buddhist shrine for years to come.
DISCOVER ALSO OUR OTHER Phuang Malai
Come and discover here our Malai Purity or Malai Chaad, 2 wonderful Phuang Malai to offer as VIP gifts.
* Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product. Due to differences in monitors, colors of products may also appear different to those shown on the site.
** Please note, sizes on the description may have a tolerance/variation +/- of up to 2cm for the product as it’s a handmade job.
The Significance of Red: Unveiling Prosperity in Thai and Chinese Culture with VIP Gift, Phuang Malai Dragon
Colors hold immense cultural significance, and in Thai and Chinese traditions, the color red stands out as a symbol of success, wealth, and happiness. The vibrant hue of red has deep-rooted symbolism, representing good luck and prosperity.
In this article, we delve into the rich cultural heritage of Thailand and China to explore the profound meaning attached to the color red. Additionally, we introduce the Phuang Malai Dragon, a captivating VIP gift that encapsulates the essence of red and serves as a powerful symbol to wish others success and prosperity.
Symbolism of Red in Thai Culture
In Thai culture, red is revered as a color of auspiciousness. It symbolizes good fortune, joy, and abundance. During weddings, festivals, and New Year celebrations, the presence of red is ubiquitous. Red fabrics, decorations, and accessories adorn the festivities, creating an atmosphere of celebration and prosperity.
Moreover, specific Thai customs and practices revolve around the color red, such as tying red strings for blessings and adorning homes with red elements to attract positive energy. To convey wishes of success, the Malai Dragon, a red dragon malai, has become a renowned high-end gift, symbolizing the recipient's journey towards achievement and fulfillment.
Symbolism of Red in Chinese Culture
Chinese culture holds a deep reverence for the color red, associating it with success, wealth, and good fortune. The color's significance is particularly prominent during festive occasions, such as Chinese New Year. Red lanterns illuminate the streets, red decorations embellish homes, and red envelopes (hongbao) are exchanged as a gesture of blessings and prosperity.
Malai Dragon, presented as a corporate gift in its wooden box, aligns harmoniously with Chinese culture, encapsulating the vibrant red hue that symbolizes wealth and good luck. Offering this original gift represents the sender's desire to see the recipient thrive in all their endeavors.
Red in Business and Finance
The impact of red extends beyond cultural festivities into the realms of business and finance in Thailand and China.
The color red is strategically used in branding, advertising, and packaging to attract customers and convey a sense of prosperity. Traditional marketplaces, temples, and business establishments feature vibrant red hues to symbolize wealth and success.
Financial institutions, such as banks, often incorporate red elements in their logos and designs, emphasizing the association of red with prosperity and good fortune. By presenting the Malai Dragon as an exclusive gift, individuals in the business world can convey their wishes for success and financial abundance, aligning with the cultural significance of red.
The significance of red in Thai and Chinese cultures cannot be underestimated.
It embodies the essence of success, wealth, and happiness, and serves as a powerful symbol of good fortune. Malai Dragon, a VIP gift that embodies the vibrant red color, allows individuals to express their heartfelt wishes for success to their loved ones.
Whether in personal celebrations or business endeavors, Malai Dragon stands as a testament to the enduring cultural heritage of Thailand and China, bridging the gap between tradition and contemporary aspirations for prosperity and achievement.