The Phuang Malai Cuddly meaning: The Tenderness of a mom
This pink Phuang Malai, symbolizes mother-child bond and appreciation on Mother's Day.
- A never-before-seen Malai that respects tradition and embodies simplicity and sweetness.
- Malai Sweety conveys gratitude to mothers. Its pink hue and tender symbolism make it a unique, cherished gift for special occasions like Mother's Day or weddings.
- Add sacred perfume before offering it to create an atmosphere of harmony and peace.
- Gift Malai Sweety on Mother's Day, weddings, or to monks; its originality and beauty make it a meaningful love symbol.
- All of our Malai are meticulously handcrafted by Nicha, using only the finest natural materials, free from any plastic.
100% of our Phuang Malai are made of natural cotton. We offer a wide selection on this page.
- Handmade - Macrame by Nicha
- Made only from natural components.
- Material: 100% cotton rope
- Size: 4” x 9”
- Paper Gift box included
- Thai holy perfume included
- Greeting card included (write your own wishes for your mom)
- Made in Thailand
- By ordering from us, you play a part in empowering the Akha women who are part of our team.
Gift wrapping for Mother’s Day
- Our Phuang Malai is beautifully packaged in an eco-friendly paper gift box. It always comes with a bottle of sacred perfume.
- For Mother's Day, each box contains a free card for you to write a personal note to your mom.
- Nicha offers the possibility to write a handwritten message for you, in case you want to send it directly to your mom (on request).✍🏻
- We also provide elegant wooden boxes upon request. Contact me for more details.
Gift wrapping for Wedding celebrations
- We propose Wooden Gift Boxes upon request for your beautiful wedding.
The precious wooden box is the perfect way to show your parents how much they mean to you and to thank them for what they have done for you.
- If you want to follow a color theme or get unique pieces for your this event of a lifetime, contact me asap.
OUR PHUANG MALAI ARE ALSO AVAILABLE AT (Mother's Day 2023):
CUSTOMER REVIEWS - 100% OF OUR REVIEWS ARE RATED 5 STARS ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Verifiable on our Facebook and Instagram accounts
- For bulk order, please contact me.
- You can contact me via Messenger at any time, Instagram or via the "Contact Us" page.
- During Mother's Day, the delivery time in Thailand is estimated to be 5-7 business days.
- Outside of the Mother's Day event and pre-order campaign, the delivery time is estimated at 10-20 business days.
- Please note that since our products are handmade, the delivery time may vary depending on the number of orders being processed.
- For rush orders (birthday, wedding, religious celebration...), please contact me via Facebook, Instagram or email here.
- For international delivery, please contact me.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES:
I accept returns and exchanges:
- Contact me within 7 days of delivery.
- Return items within 14 days of delivery.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs if the dissatisfaction was not generated by a third party. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR PHUANG MALAI?
Taking care of your Phuang Malai is crucial to maintain its beauty and keep it looking like new for years to come. As a cherished piece in your home or Buddhist shrine, it's essential to handle it with care to preserve its beauty. Here are some tips on how to properly care for your Malai.
- Handle with care - Always handle your Phuang Malai with gentle care, as the cotton is delicate and can easily be damaged.
- Avoid direct sunlight - Direct sunlight can cause the dried flowers and cotton to fade and the colors to deteriorate. Place your Malai Cuddly in a cool and dry area.
- Keep it dry - Humidity and moisture can cause mold and mildew to form, which can cause damage to the cotton. Avoid placing your Phuang Malai in areas with high humidity and moisture levels.
- Dust regularly - Dust and dirt can accumulate on the cotton, causing it to look dull and dingy. You can gently dust your Malai with a soft brush or cloth to remove any dust or cobwebs.
With proper care and maintenance, you can ensure that your Phuang Malai remains a cherished piece in your home or Buddhist shrine for years to come.
DISCOVER ALSO OUR OTHER Phuang Malai
Come and discover here our Malai Rose or Malai Cuddly, 2 Phuang Malai full of meaning.
* Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product. Due to differences in monitors, colors of products may also appear different to those shown on the site.
** Please note, sizes on the description may have a tolerance/variation +/- of up to 2cm for the product as it’s a handmade job.
The Phuang Malai, a Thai floral art, an immaterial heritage that must be preserved at all costs.
When designers get involved.
Thai floral art is a traditional art form that has evolved very little in the recent past. Despite this, it is considered an immaterial heritage that must be preserved for future generations. In order to keep this tradition alive, designers are adapting the designs to suit contemporary styles and trends, especially to adapt our culture to a younger audience.
One of the challenges in creating traditional phuang malai is the use of fresh flowers that quickly wilt and fade. This has led to the rise of plastic replacements, which are cheaper and more durable, but also contribute to environmental pollution. It is important to note that a natural connection with the environment is essential to maintaining a sustainable and healthy future.
To overcome these challenges, designers are experimenting with new materials such as cotton cord and dried flowers. These materials not only add longevity to the phuang malai, but also provide a natural touch that connects the art form with the environment. The use of sustainable materials is crucial in preserving the Thai floral art tradition while also protecting the planet.
In conclusion, preserving the traditional Thai floral art form is a responsibility that must be taken seriously. The modernization of designs and the use of sustainable materials are important steps towards ensuring the longevity of this art form, and ensuring that future generations can continue to appreciate and experience the beauty of the phuang malai.